Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Okay...what the hell is going on?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

    Yeah, I also did, I've beent rying eveyr few hours. Miguel, ahve ya contacted Hostboards, or have htye already said it'll be a while?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
    LOL!

    Yeah, I also did, I've beent rying eveyr few hours. Miguel, ahve ya contacted Hostboards, or have htye already said it'll be a while?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *mutters every curse word you can think of* &gt;=I

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience [img]frown.gif[/img] .

    Normally I don't ask the admins for such things because they are likely to be fixed in a few hours or days. Today it's sunday, I guess they won't be working on it, but if it's not fixed by tomorrow, I'll ask what's going on and when will it be fixed.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm? I dun' reallyc are, I planned onw aiting til the ifrs tod December to upload Utena Xmas av anywyas, so I'm fine, but mitsu-chan loks like she's getting ready to kill a few people *poitns to Mitsu w/mallet and a notebook w/admins names in em*

    Mitsu: 3 down, another 10 or so togo XD

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... You could kill other boards' members, so this one would be faster... LOL j/k

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

    hostboards should clean out the boards hthat haven't been active for over a year or such

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be nice. How about suggesting that before Mitsuki starts destroying humanity? ^^

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Too late... we're about the only ones left!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks out of rubble* HA! youve forgotten me already!? XD now i shall take over the world!! *runs off*

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *til Xel slaps Cav wkaing him up*

    DOnt' go insane on us! just coz in mitsu-chan's rampage she cut off nearly every limb on yer body, doesnt' giv e you the right to go insane on us!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •